5.22.2011

Nursery, New Nieces, and Inducing Labor!! (Just kidding)

We are ready! Our nursery is FINALLY done and our hospital bag is packed... with chick flicks.



NURSERY:

Before: During:
After:

NEW NIECES:




We got two new nieces in the last 3 weeks!


Makelle Jene Goalen (she's so tiny)...
... and Kennedy Ann Jackson.




She is so adorable and her little brother and sister couldn't agree more!

INDUCING LABOR!

Yesterday, we went to dinner at Brad's parent's house to celebrate his mom's birthday. It was SO good (and yes, she cooked on her own birthday, but she makes the best roast EVER!!!) So thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY... We love you mom!

This is the inducing labor part:) Trying to, anyway... We just can't WAIT to meet this little man and bring a tiny new spirit into our home! Nothin' yet, but we'll keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the color of your nursery! And I love that you're jumping on the trampoline. My mother in law was just telling me that she went into labor for one of her kids by jumping on a trampoline. :) I'm ready to try it pretty soon!

Scott and Jetti said...

I love Parker's nursery! Nice work Lady!