5.01.2011

Our last prenatal class...

We took a 4 week prenatal class, but the last one was definitely the best... We watched some movies of some birth's, which made me a little nervous, but knowing that Brad will be right by my side the whole time, I know everything will be fine. He always knows how to make me laugh (as pictured below) and will be the most amazing dad!!! We feel SO blessed to be brining this sweet little baby boy into the world and can't WAIT for him to get here!Side profile...
Four more weeks and counting!

4 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

Brad has his 'Whistle' face on. Did he say "sex" in your class....the special way he says it? they probably would have kicked him out!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing ever! I love it!

KimberlyD said...

Love Brad! He is so funny! I can't believe you are so close. I can hardly wait!

Tim and Mandy said...

HAHAHA!!! I love this! He should totally recreate Mrs. Doubtfire with this outfit! =) Love my broha! So excited for you to meet "Spike" here soon! You are going to be such a good Momma and I can't wait for you to enjoy the amazing love that we mom's have for our little ones! =) Love you Ash!