8.16.2009

Logan for Dad's birthday...

I know, it's a little late, but my Dad's birthday was June 5th. This man is my hero. He has the greatest love for his children and I know he would do absolutely anything for us. He is always making us laugh, and whenever my sisters and I are together he makes sure we know how he "loves his girls." Even when we were little and we got hurt, I can remember him just with the most heart-felt sympathy saying "darn-it all." Or else he would ask us to go run erands with him and he would bribe us by saying "I'll buy you a treat!" He's the best dad in the whole wide world! We had so much fun celebrating his birthday with presents......and then up to Logan to see the kids!The two cutest kids on the planet!The three cutest kids on the planet=)Dad picked Iggy's for dinner... mmm!Brooke... in 50 years.Coop and Uncle Butt bein silly!Ice cream Sundaes!What's a trip to Logan without visitng the Smithfield Implement? Bay thoroughly enjoyed herself.
The boys, probably watching sports center.
We had to turn around and drive back home at the end of the day, which is always hard, but it was such a fun day! Happy birthday dad, we love you!



2 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

That was super fun. Lets do it again...like in NOVEMBER!!! I love you guys. I also love the pics you took. Thank you Mrs. Merrill :)

Menlove Family said...

K so your Dad is awesome... We love him too! He is such a great grandpa too! You guys are such a fun family, we love hanging out with you all whenever we can :) Good luck with the new school year Ash!!