2.05.2009

Super bowl Sunday!

We went to my parents house to watch the super bowl with mom and dad, Brooke, Trav, Coop, and Bay, and Stacey. Even though the wrong team won, we had so much fun spending the day with family!
I was actually able to steal Bailey from Brad long enough to feed her!
She fell asleep wedged in between the arm of the chair and Brad's leg... he HOGGED her the whole game!
This is my favorite picture!!! What a cute group=)
Brad and Bay
She's so cute!The "brudder" givin his baby a kiss

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like someone is baby hungry.

Brooke Jackson said...

I love those pics. I need to update my blog. I haven't even had 5 minutes to do it though. love ya!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

You need to work on that... Brad's the biggest baby hog I know! :-) We still need to hang out! Sorry about last week Grady was so sick. But he's doing better so call me!

Menlove Family said...

Bailey is soo cute! You guys will make awesome parents someday :)