2.19.2009

15 down, 1 to go...

...semesters that is! I'm still trying to get used to being called Mrs. Merrill=) It's pretty cool though and I am learning SO much doing my student teaching. I only have 24 days left! The first time I presented a powerpoint in my lesson my cooperating teacher got out her "clicker" for me to use and I might have over reacted a little bit on how cool I thought it was... she bought me one of my very own the next day=) I'm so nerdy, who knew I would get so excited over something like that! I guess that's a teacher for ya!

3 comments:

TJ and Whitnee said...

Haha thats funny! I guess I'm pretty nerdy too, because my teachers don't have clickers but I really really want one!

Brooke Jackson said...

AWESOME!!! She is a pretty cool cooperating teacher it seems like. You are going to be a great teacher. Especially because you don't take any flack from the kids and you really don't take the whole hall pass situation lightly ;)

Anonymous said...

I know you will be a great teacher. That is exciting that you onlhy have 24 days.