12.02.2008

Thanksgiving at Grandma's

Thanks to Shannon we all have a picture of thanksgiving, but there's only one problem... she's not in it! You need to go over and get the one my mom took with her timer! Some of us had already left, but it was a great night. I'm so thankful for my amazing family, I don't know what I would do without them. I especially want to tell Brad what an amazing person he is. He spoils me rotten and half of the time I don't deserve it. I truly couldn't ask for more and I'm so blessed to have such a great husband. I love you!!!

5 comments:

Menlove Family said...

I'm so sad we couldn't be there! I absolutely hate splitting time between families. We used to try to always do both but it was no fun to always be rushed to get to the other side of the families party. We missed you guys!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I can't believe all that airplane stuff in your last post, that is crazy, and really cool!

BriAnne said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the holidays! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!

Lees said...

Ash!!! I had NO idea that you had a blog. I just found yours on Courtney's. How's life? We need to do lunch, like SOON!

Lees

Brooke Jackson said...

I can't believe you put ROD STEWART on your blog play list. I LOVE IT. Ashley, have I told YOU lately that I LOVE YOU??? Because, I do! Up date your blog!!!