4.07.2008

Our St. George Trip!






We had a busy weekend! I judged a dance competition in St. George with Shannon and Michelle, which wasn't the same because Brooke didn't come this year, but Brad's family came down to stay with his grandparents for General Conference. It was so much fun (well, I was at the competition all of Friday and most of Saturday so I think I missed out on some good shoppin), but we went to the Pizza factory for dinner after so it was all worth it=) We had to wait for the boys to get out of priesthood to be seated at the pizza factory, so we took pictures on this random fire truck... it was so fun though! Thanks for the fun trip guys!

7 comments:

Collie and Zach said...

Look how nice the weather is. I am way jealous. I am excited to see you guys tonight and You girls look like you are posing for a calendar pic on that fire engine! WAHOO!

Brooke Jackson said...

I am so sad I missed this trip. It was so much fun last year. I love ya.

The Parks Fam said...

Ash, Your blog is soooo stinkin cute!!! I am totally impressed! I love you and miss you like CRAZY...We need to hang out ASAP!

Menlove Family said...

It was so fun!!! (most of the time :)

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

ASH! hello love!

Jake and Shannon Box said...

You have become an outstanding blogger!!! I am very pleased now that I can keep up with you and Bradley. Those pictures of him shaving are hillarious. St. George was fun...I just wish we had more of our girl bonding time. I missed Brooke too.

Jenny and Jon said...

Ashley, you and your hubby are so cute! I saw a link to your blog on Loni's so I hope you don't mind me checking it out. Aren't blogs fun! If you want to check mine out it's jon-jenny.blogspot.com. Remember our drill team trip to Mesquite our jr year... time sure does fly.